Liebster Blog Award! Q+A and New Nominee Info
First and foremost, big thanks to The Gatekeeper of The Mind for nominating SolisticeSon’s Celebrational Servings for the Liebster Award. I’m grateful for the nomination and opportunity to pass it on.
Here’s how it works: I answer 11 questions, list 11 random facts about me, then propose 11 questions for my nominees to answer. Enjoy.
My Q and A:
What is your favorite snack?
Cereal. For sure. Different types and non-processed is best. Often a homemade muesli with granola hits the spot. That’s a snack, yeah?
What is your favorite instrument?
To play – the drums, although I haven’t learned any others beyond the a few songs on the guitar and bass. To listen to – saxophone. Love a jazzy gathering with some proper horn melody.
What movie do you want to see in the future?
An omni-theater (half dome screen type that makes your stomach turn from full peripheral vision) make of TinTin in the Amazon.
What is your favorite saying or quote?
Saying: Everything in moderation and full appreciation. Quote, that’s harder. I’m a quote fanatic, but this proverb touched at the time:
“Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; love more, and all good things will be yours.” ~ Swedish proverb. And since that’s not a real quote, here’s another:
“You write in order to change the world … if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way people look at reality, then you can change it.” ~ James Baldwin
What genre of music do you like?
I’ll be vague: jazzy instrumentals, reggae, fun tunes, new stuff.
Are you a meat and potato person or a dessert person or both?
What is your favorite hair product?
What is your favorite color for this season?
Are you a tea or coffee person?
I dig both. Cut the coffee a year ago, though, and only indulge with a café au lait here and there now.
Do you like going on trips..short or long?
Both are welcomed. Love travel. I’ve made my way across the country in a car 6 times, traveled and worked in some 14 countries throughout S. America, Europe and S., N. and E. Africa as well as dabbling with daily trips.
What is your guiding principle or saying?
Patience and perseverance, integrity and action, all things equal. Just made that up on the spot. It feels suiting and I like to keep things dynamic. Living to one guiding tune is too limiting.
11 Random Facts:
- Have a smoothie every morning
- Love every one of them
- Believe in belief
- Take lots of notes
- Question things uncontrollably
- Collect nifty treats from nature
- Climbed a lot of trees as a kid
- Built numerous rubber band guns with a friend to sell as kids like lemonade and never did
- Make my own sprouted hummus
- Brew kombucha and make kimchi
- Devour vegetables
11 Questions for The Next Nominees:
- If you could do anything without the fear of failure, what would you do?
- What do you love doing, but don’t spend enough time doing?
- What’s your favorite habit and why?
- Do you like traveling to new countries or domestically?
- If you were to move somewhere or at visit for a month plus, where would it be?
- Snorkel or scuba? Lake, river, ocean or pool?
- What’s one of your favorite meal?
- Favorite quote?
- Watch a movie or make a movie? On what?
- If you could change the world in one way, what would it be?
- Bike or drive?
Here are the rules
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
And My Nominees Are:
Good things to all!